I have implemented a skins capability for WSJT-X.
Looking for people that might be interested in looking at writing their own
skin so can release a few examples with this.
Contact me off-list if you'd like the patch.  Basically you just add the
stylesheet info you want to each widget in a text file.  The widget names
aren't terribly friendly but takes only 36 entries to create a skin like below.
Here's an example I've done where I've downloaded an LED font and change button
shapes and colors.  Still learning the stylesheet info for all the widgets.de
Mike W9MDB