I tried using bringing in a simple stylesheet via the command line switch
-style but I get no effect on the main window or any of the widgets.
So either I have the wrong syntax or something just plain isn't working.I
expect to  be able to name the widget and set the stylesheet like this from
what I've read.
MainWindow {   font: bold 10pt "Arial";   color : white;   background-color :
grey;}
I can't find any examples of using the command line switches like this.
de Mike W9MDB