From: Gary McDuffie [mailto:mcduf...@ag0n.net]
Sent: February 12, 2018 15:30
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] minor Fast Graph time scale bug msk144 mode

> On Feb 12, 2018, at 5:59 AM, Jay Hainline <ka9...@mtcnow.net> wrote:
>
> This only seems to happen when first opening WSJT-X. The bug does not appear
> again once it is open and have switched to other modes and back to msk144.

It doesn’t do it here….  BUT! …  I use a different configuration for most
mode/band changes.  It loads every time I switch configs.

I just tried it this way:  I loaded MSK144 config and then closed the program.
When I opened it again, it was in 15 second mode.  I then changed it to 30 sec
mode, closed it and reopened it, and it was in 30 sec mode.  I went back to 15
sec mode, closed, reopened, and it was in 15 sec mode.  Seems to be fine here -
can’t make it fail the way I use it.

Gary - AG0N