Hi Jay,

On 3/29/2018 6:52 AM, Jay Hainline KA9CFD wrote:
Is the suggested Dxpedition frequency 1.8265 a typo? That would put it right in
the middle of the CW DX window on 160m. Surely a frequency of 1.836 would be a
better choice IMHO.

Thanks for catching this error. Not a typo, exactly, but 1.8265 is the likely CW (not FT8) frequency for the KH1 DXpedition. They are not currently planning to use FT8 on 160m.

For now, I will simply delete 1.8265 from the list of suggested FT8 DXpedition frequencies. Do you have a suggestion for something else for 160m? 1.836 would clobber the WSPR sub-band. 1.843 or thereabouts might be OK, except for JA. JA will need something like 1.900, I believe.
                -- 73, Joe, K1JT