I like the use of red for My Call in Message, but I find black a poor
choice against a red background. I would much prefer white as in this
example: My Call in Message.

It would be nice to have the ability to change the font color, even if it's
just a choice of black or white, and maybe a bold option as well.

I know the GUI is a low priority for developers, but this is a bit
annoying. My current workaround was to change the intensity of the red
background to make the black font a bit easier to see.

Chuck KG6PH

My Call in Message