Hi Sandro,

Thanks for reporting this defect. It has been fixed, and will be OK in the GA release.

In the meantime, the workaround is essentially the same as I reported earlier: Switch to JT9+JT65 mode, toggle the button above "Hold Tx Freq" to show "Tx JT9 #", then return to JT9 mode.

We will probably do away with JT9+JT65 mode, some time soon. It is no longer useful, and it complicated the code in a number of ways.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT