On 13/12/2018 08:17, Tom Ramberg via wsjt-devel wrote:
NB! Don't mark the "Split setting" in WSJT-X as RIG or FAKE. Mark as "None" in
settings.

Hi Tom,

I am surprised that works and it is certainly not a good suggestion for all users. I would expect WSJT-X to disable SPLIT on your rig if you have CAT control and "Settings->Radio->Split Operating" as "None", it is meant to do that and if it isn't then it is a defect!

The only certain way to do this is to disable CAT by having "Settings->Radio->Rig" set to "None".

We may extend the working frequency presets in WSJT-X to allow different Rx and Tx frequencies at some point. It is not a trivial enhancement, not least as to how to show and enter split frequencies on the main windows band/frequency control.