Try "Fake It" instead of "Split".  You should see the VFO change when
transmitting.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 10:29:42 AM CST, Edward stallman
<ed.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mike , thanks quick reply

Yes , in settings / Radio , I have split operation set to Rig

I'm doing transceive  on slice C set to DIGU , No split set on the flex and the
freq does not change on the Flex .

I've used The F/H from day one, setup the way it is and always assumed I was
transmitting where the red Goalie is

Ed N5DG