Jim,
I can do as you suggest or I can even interface WSJT-X with Log4OM and do it
seamlessly.  I chose to do it as described to Murphy-proof things as much as
possible and follow the KISS principle.

Thanks for the comment Jim.  Have a great day.
            Danny            AH6FX/W4 - Virginia

    On Friday, May 22, 2020, 4:39:35 PM EDT, Stephen VK3SIR