Joe, Bill, and Steve,

I have made this "feature request before, and hoped to see it in this beta, but it's missing. My request is that either 1) WSJT-X remember my setting of Hold TX Frequency or 2) make Hold TX Frequency the default. I am continually bitten by this when I switch back and forth between the slow modes and fast modes on 6M. I ALWAYS want it ON, but when I return to FT8 from MSK144 or ISCAT, it's ALWAYS turned off and set to 1500 Hz.

I'm THRILLED with the three-stage decode process. It speeds up general operation a lot, because I now nearly always have time to make TX decisions in time to start at the beginning of the TX period.

I'm experiencing at least as many bad decodes as before, maybe more, and they seem to come from that last third decode operation. Not complaining, just observing.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC