On 04/06/2020 16:03, Stephen VK3SIR wrote:
I have also a background report, based off my compile, that FT-891 now works.

Steve,

you stated the above, that is indirect evidence that you have distributed a binary version of WSJT-X. If you have only done that to friends with notification that the software is GPLv3 licenced and the recipient is also bound by that licence; then that is OK as it falls into the remit of personal use. But I am well aware that you may get several requests to distribute to others; as you have stated that you have a binary copy available that does something different from the current WSJT-X official release, on a public forum. Past experience has shown that some Amateur Radio operators have little or no respect for the IP of others, I am not accusing you of that or anything else, just reminding you of your responsibilities.