Ps:

> Also for the core developers: For the next source release, can the INSTALL
> files
> packaged at the top level of the tarball/within the "wsjtx.tar" tarball also
> be made
> consistent across the entire package i.e. update/incorporate the changes in
> the
> WSJT-X Linux build script shown above - referenced in the TOP LEVEL INSTALL
> file
> but not appearing in the INSTALL file packaged in wsjtx.tar?

> Further to this, can some of the references in these valuable INSTALL
> documents
> please also be updated and made consistent with current releases (and PM me
> back developers if you would like me to assist)?

Can you also please add a statement as to which user groups that a standard,
non-admin user under Linux should be added to? Perhaps the WSJTX INSTALL and
README files are both palces where this should be added? This question gets
asked a lot in the background.

i.e. sudo usermod -a G adm,tty,disk,dialout,audio,video,plugdev <user>

Note the statement provided is only a guide so no picking on it (but precision
would be best).

Steve I
VK3VM / VK3SIR