Since I've duplicated this problem on two computers with two different rigs and
two different audio chains (one USB and one VAC) this is fairly obvious a
WSJT-X problem.
Anything that adds noise to the bands is undesirable.  Especially when it can
be cured by a small software change.
Mike W9MDB

    On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 04:06:57 PM CST, Andy Durbin