Hi Stefan
In your screenshot is dsnoop not an alsa device bypassing pulse? Does tx show
up in pavucontrol with that selection? Wsjtx does work if I use the hw: device
but my goal is to have it working with pulse. Pulse allows multiple apps or
instances to share the same source or sink.

BTW wsjtx never shows in pavucontrol Playback even when Tune is active.

73
Glenn VE9GJ