On 14/06/2021 21:48, Roger Shultz via wsjt-devel wrote:

Hi Bill,

Here are screen shots of the panels you asked about.

I’d like to fuss more with MAP65 3.0 to see if that Multi Channel actually does show up but Map 65 3.0 has disappeared from the WSJT-X folder. 2.5 rc1. I wonder if it is because I have MAP65 v2.7 running and have to uninstall it to get 3.0 to install? As I mentioned before the bin folder under WSJT-X no longer shows it as an executable.

73, Roger

Roger,

your screen capture shows one item of the default format drop down list that has 2 channels, are there other entries in the list that show 4 or 6 channels?

If you have accidentally deleted the MAP65 v3.0.0 Rc1 executable from the WSJT-X v2.5.0 RC1 install directory them uninstall WSJT-X v2.5.0 RC1 and install it again to restore the MAP65 executable.