Hi Bill,

As an EME operator I find a couple things that is lacking when
using WSJT-X.

Comparing a missing feature to WSJT10 for example, it is very nice
to have the ability to see the Astronomical Data panel. Not
everyone will want this if not operating EME so could it be a
check box in Settings?

A second thing I find that always trips me up is selecting which
Q65 mode setting, i.e. A, B, C etc should be used . If on 6 or 2
meters as an example could the band chosen also set the mode sub
letter?  I guess the same requirement exists on JT65 as well. When
I see good traces and no decodes, it is often because I didn't go
check the letter each time. Where this becomes more apparent and
demanding is when switching back and forth from a station using
Q65 and then another using JT65. Yes, it's a memory thing though
if it didn't have to be that would be nice. In MAP65 3.0 this
seems to have been dealt with.

MAP65 3.0 is now working just fine on the Delta 44 multi WDM-KS
setting. Thanks for your help.

73, Roger, NJ2R

https://www.avg.com