From: Black Michael via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 05:36
To: WSJTX Group <m...@wsjtx.groups.io>; WSJT Software Development
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [wsjt-devel] Yaesu rig split problems

I'm trying to solve rig split operation problems with Yaesu rigs and need some
Yaesu operator help...

I need any Yaesu owners to state their rig model and whether or not "Rig split"
works in WSJT-X or if you see flashing on the rig when Rig split is turned on.

So 3 questions

#1 Can you make QSOs?

#2 Does rig operation look smooth?  Should be a little activity as freq & mode
get set on both VFOs but it I'd like to know if the display goes a little nuts
when it's happening with Rx/Tx flickering or such.

Mike W9MDB