This thread has side tracked.What rig are you running?  Is it possible to set a
different mode on VFOB?  If not we can put some logic in to avoid setting mode
on VFOB.  Most rigs can set VFOB to a separate mode but older rigs do not have
targetable mode.
FR1 is not supposed to turn on split on most rigs...it's a VFO change.  FT is
what turns on split.The FR1 is changing to VFOB to set the mode and to avoid
strange rig flashing we do this:split offchange to vfobset mode change to
vfoasplit on

Mike W9MDB

    On Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 11:57:10 PM CST, Sam W2JDB via wsjt-devel