Hi,
  at some point the Q65 decoder engine has stopped showing decodes from
multiple signals in the WSJT-X passband and I am at a loss to explain how
or when this has occurred.

I have downloaded the sample files from the main Pulsar web site and tried
to follow the Q65 quick start guide to no avail.

At this point none of the Q65-30A sample WAV files produce a decode for me,
the single sample for Q65-60A seems to have two signals but can not get
either to decode no matter what combination of Fast, Deep or Normal I have
tried.

While I have successfully had some Q65 contacts to the USA today from
Australia, it is making me doubt the results of the decoder.

Does anyone in the group have some proven Sample WAV files with multiple
stations in a period I could try? (other than the ones from the WSJT-X web
site)

So far tried WSJT-X version, 2.4, 2.50, 2.51 and 2.54 with the
same result.  I know this used to work for me as in June July it was doing
multi pass decoding on the openings to the EU and was working on EME during
the recent W7GJ trip away.

I am leaning to this being a problem with a windows update as going back
and testing with v2.4 should have given me good results but alas no

Still scratching my head.

Regards,
Peter, vk5pj