From: Joe Taylor via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 11:14 AM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Joe Taylor <j...@princeton.edu>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Q65 decoder only decodes only one of multiple signals
in passband

Hi Peter,

I tries WSJT-X 2.5.4 on the Q65 sample Q65 files.   I see all the
decodes for Q65-60A and Q65-30A that are mentioned in the "Quick-Start Guide to
Q65," so I have no idea what may be causing you trouble.  If you haven't
figured it out, you could send me a copy of file WSJT-X.ini in your log
directory, and I'll look further...

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT