And if CAT PTT still fails I need to see debug info -- add ">log.txt 2>&1" to
the rigctld line.
rigctld --model=3011 --rig-file=/dev/ttyUSB0 --serial-speed=4800 --port=4532
--set-conf=stop_bits=1,dtr_state=ON,rts_state=ON --ptt-file=/dev/ttyUSB1
--ptt-type=RTS -Z >log.txt 2>&1
Then send me the log file.
Mike W9MDB

    On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 08:19:19 AM CDT, Hrafnkell Eiriksson via