Henryk,

It sounds as though you are mixing CQ Fans with Hunters, if I understand you
correctly. If you are hunting, why would you quickly re-enable the ENABLE TX
button after sending 73? Shouldn’t you wait until you receive RR73 or 73 from
the other station?

I don’t believe there is a need for a TX7 because WSJT-X does not automatically
send the next CQ unless the operator has enabled it. Even if there was a TX 7
and it was blank, I would think that WSJT-X would enable transmit and not send
anything, and only if the operator had quickly re-enabled ENABLE TX. Therefore,
you would still not solve the problem you are describing. You would not be
resending TX 4 or TX 5 to the other station. You would have your TX enabled but
be sending nothing.

However, if I have missed something in your description, a possible solution is
to clear the TX 6 field yourself during the QSO and that will give you the
blank field that you are suggesting.

I personally would not want a blank TX 7 and WSJT-X defaulting to it after I
send 73. This would require another click on my part to generate my next CQ.

--Dennis NE6I