Hi,

This is from 13.2 in the documentation:

“WSJT-X provides a tool that can be used to determine the detailed shape of
your receiver’s passband. Disconnect your antenna or tune to a quiet frequency
with no signals. With WSJT-X running in one of the slow modes, select Measure
reference spectrum from the Tools menu. Wait for about a minute and then click
Stop. A file named refspec.dat appears in your log directory. When you check
Ref Spec on the Wide Graph, the recorded reference spectrum will then be used
to flatten your overall effective passband.”

Where is the “Stop” that this section references? I don’t see it. I am running
v2.6.0-rc1.

Thanks,

--Dennis NE6I