I think everyone here is slightly confused...

Henryk,

Two things need to be checked in WSJT-X settings.    On the General Tab in Settings, check the following two items:

"Double Click on Call sets TX enable", and, "Disable Tx after sending 73"

What these two setting do for you is after you send the RR73 sequence, TX will be disabled.   Puts you back into "hunting mode" automatically, defaults to TX6 as a place holder.    Then, when you see a callsign or CQ in the band activity box you wish to work, double clicking on the callsign will enable TX and transmit the response sequence to the station.

What you are asking to do is already done.   However, WSJT-X is open source, if you want a custom installation and add a TX 7 box, you are free to do so.