Hi,  Omnirig software should be able to do this for you.

Alan G0TLK, sent from my mobile device
On 24 August 2022 00:30:03 Pino Zollo via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

This does not control one of the two radios...for instance the frequency
change.

I use the virtual audio channel to control the RTL-SDR...with Gqrx and
it works fine.

As well I control the IC-706 via serial interface...

...but I need to control both at the same time.

So I suppose that it can be done only modifying WSJTX

73

Pino ZP4KFX