From: Reino Talarmo via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 5:31 PM
To: 'WSJT software development' <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Reino Talarmo <reino.tala...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJTX Cabrillo log time

Well, it depends on the band and propagation mode. At crowded HF bands
getting the first report is the issue. At VHF bands situation is diffent,
meteor scatter can be an extreme example, but also QSB could require many
report and report confirmation repeats before a RRR or RR73 is received.

73, Reino OH3mA