2.6.1 gives me the same 450MB on a clean AppData\Local\WJST-X setup.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 08:30:02 AM CDT, Fred Price via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

I started 2.7.0-rc1 Windows 11 Ryzen 5 task manager shows 473mb for WSJT.exe.
I then closed 2.7.0-Tx1 and opened 2.6.1 task manger shows 147mb for WSJT.exe.
Both were opened on a pretty quiet 6M band.
I let 2.7.0-rc1 run for around 4 hours this morning with no memory leaks. My
settings for save menu are:
None
Disable writing of ALL.TXT.