Hi David,

It seems that SDR Console stopped sending its I/Q data stream to QMAP, or for some reason QMAP closed its input port. Unless you can find a way to replicate this unwanted condition at will, I have no particular suggestions. I have never seen a comparable fault in the Linrad-to-QMAP setups that I use regularly.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT