There is a checkbox you need to turn off in the Windows Sound Control Panel.
You can go direct to this control panel by typing "mmsys.cpl" in the search bar
in Windows.

Right-click your audio device (do this for both Playback and Record).
Select Properties
Advanced tab
Uncheck "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device".

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, January 5, 2024 at 06:52:43 AM CST, JP3EXR via wsjt-devel