The stupidity in that is almost painful to read. However, I am one of
the dirty hippy liberalist cycle people.

Even the opening statement is fallacious:
You can tell a lot about a man by the kind of car he drives; What does
the fact that I drive a hummer say about me? Powerful, strong, rugged
and All-American.

...Hummer was so American, the Chinese bought it.

Also, as a team, I feel like we need to aspire to beocome her
definition of the mountain biker:
There are two main types of cyclist which are common in the USA. The
first and most deadly is the “Mountain Biker”. As the name suggests,
these are insane cyclists whose idea of fun is to pedal up hills and
then speed down them terrorizing everybody in their path. Mountain
bikers are famous for their abuse of pot, amphetamines and other
banned hallucinogens. Very few mountain bikers survive past the age of
30 because of the extreme hazards of downhill cycling, and the toll
taken by a diet of drugs and alcohol.

But it's funny that even the crazy christian lady knows that roadies
are 'tri.'



On Jun 10, 8:57 pm, Emily Moy <[email protected]> wrote:
> I thought I'd share some Christian Republican bloggery with my fellow
> cyclists.
>
> A reckless cyclist inconveniently caused hundreds of dollars of damage to
> his Hummer and the gay/liberal/hippie cyclist got blood all over his mirror!
>
> Here's a quote:
> "Let me put this in a simple way that even our liberal readers can
> understand: If you cycle to work then the terrorists have already won. We
> need to deny them their victory, when you drive a truck you are sending a
> message to the terrorists that they can never defeat us. You show me a
> cyclist and I will show you a traitor."
>
> http://shelleytherepublican.com/2007/06/21/cyclists-the-two-wheeled-m...
>
> And here's a follow-up that is just as 
> amusing:http://shelleytherepublican.com/2007/06/28/cyclists-an-ungrateful-men...
>
> I'm not real sure if this person is serious.  But it sure is amazing.
>
> Emily

Reply via email to