On 4 Jan 2012, at 16:59, Dave Tapley wrote:
> Also, I imagine that while this brings us closer to wxHaskell in GHCi, we
> would still need to solve the second start crash?
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1610984&group_id=7the3133&atid=536845
>
> Well, I just had a look, and that issue seems to have gone away in my
> darcsden branch!
> I've added a comment to the tracker.

Wow! If this works, Conal might be pleased.

By the way, you mentioned wx-config (I get the feeling you'd asked me a direct
question and I forgot to answer).  Did you have a look at the Haskell code in
our repo which provides a wx-config replacement?  The replacement is very very
stupid and needs generalising, but it might be easier to bring it closer to the
kind of completeness we need than to maintain the C++ one.

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>