> Wow! If this works, Conal might be pleased.

Yes, indeed! I've been blocked in my high-level GUIs & graphics work for a
few years, while waiting for a low-level (imperative) Haskell library to
show up that combines GUIs & graphics, works cross-platform (including
native graphics on Mac), and supports incremental development. gtk2hs
almost got there recently, but not quite, and I've always preferred
wxHaskell's API.

  - Conal