On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Haroon <har...@shawwal.duckdns.org> wrote:

> Are there any log files that I could look at (on either end) to help me
> verify whether this is indeed the problem?

It's actually the client end doing this (since the client has the X server
being forwarded) so I can't see it being based on a change to the server
config. You would need to run ssh (not sshd) with -vvv and watch for a
message in response to trying to run a new client:

Rejected X11 connection after ForwardX11Timeout expired

allber...@gmail.com                                  ballb...@sinenomine.net