Hi Paul,

On Mi 09 Nov 2011 18:23:28 CET Paul van der Vlis wrote:

Hello,

Great that it seems to be clear now why sometimes session are lost.

I've upgraded to the latest version of X2go, but after the upgrade I
cannot login anymore. I've removed x2go completely with a --purge and
reinstalled it again. But it's not possible to login, hmmm.

In /etc/group there is no group "x2gousers" anymore. Maybe I don't know
how to add a user, but I don't find documentation about how to add a
user on the wiki.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

Thanks for sharing and testing. This actually should not have happened... Hmmm...

Is it possible to gain SSH access to your test machine? I would like to see what the cause of trouble is.

Mike



--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpiqUHdu99bw.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to