Op 09-11-11 23:13, Paul van der Vlis schreef: > So it's a problem with x2goclient, it's not really stable too, I saw > some crashes of the client. I've reinstalled it, but it did not help. > > When the autothentication failes, I see "Access denied. Authentication > that can continue: publickey,keyboard-interactive". It's not a timeout, > it comes fast.
I thought this was maybe a problem on my client. But now I've rebooted it, and I see the same problems: - x2goclient is unstable. - authentication failes. I am using the latest stable versions of x2go software. Are here other people with the same problems or with no problems? No problems with Pyhoca-gui. This works stable now. But in my opinion this program is too complex to use for "normal users". With regards, Paul van der Vlis. -- Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen http://www.vandervlis.nl _______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
