Op 21-11-11 17:31, Paul van der Vlis schreef: > Op 09-11-11 23:13, Paul van der Vlis schreef: > >> So it's a problem with x2goclient, it's not really stable too, I saw >> some crashes of the client. I've reinstalled it, but it did not help. >> >> When the autothentication failes, I see "Access denied. Authentication >> that can continue: publickey,keyboard-interactive". It's not a timeout, >> it comes fast. > > I thought this was maybe a problem on my client. But now I've rebooted > it, and I see the same problems: > > - x2goclient is unstable. > - authentication failes. > > I am using the latest stable versions of x2go software. > > Are here other people with the same problems or with no problems?
I have tried it on another server with x2goclient. There I see no problems. Als no instability of the client with this server. So I think there is something wrong on the first server I've tested it with. There I have still the same problems with X2goclient. I've used the latest versions of x2go and x2goclient. With regards, Paul. -- Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen http://www.vandervlis.nl _______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
