Hi Paul,

On Mi 09 Nov 2011 18:23:28 CET Paul van der Vlis wrote:

Hello,

Great that it seems to be clear now why sometimes session are lost.

I've upgraded to the latest version of X2go, but after the upgrade I
cannot login anymore. I've removed x2go completely with a --purge and
reinstalled it again. But it's not possible to login, hmmm.

In /etc/group there is no group "x2gousers" anymore. Maybe I don't know
how to add a user, but I don't find documentation about how to add a
user on the wiki.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

Just cross checked here... Updated another of my servers -> works. Be a bit more verbose on your setup.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpEm9ff0llGv.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to