Hello Benjamin
Pardon me being a newbie, but how excactly did you do that?
i have tried editing my users .profile, but it didn't help. Paths have
managed to elude my knowledge. If you could give a quick pointer or two,
i would be grateful.
On 02/28/2012 06:29 AM, Benjamin Shadwick wrote:
I'm using Xubuntu 11.10 and can no longer login after upgrading to a
recent stable version of x2goserver. I tried changing my session to open
a Terminal instead of starting an X session, then tried to start the X
session from the Terminal prompt, and got the following error message:
xscreensaver: error while loading shared libraries: libNX_Xext.so.6:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
xfce4-session: error while loading shared libraries: libNX_Xext.so.6:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
My LD_LIBRARY_PATH was set to just /usr/lib/nx/X11/Xinerama but
libNX_Xext.so.6 was in /usr/lib/nx/X11
I added /usr/lib/nx/X11 to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and that seemed to get
things working again. Since I am already using a script to set some
environment variables in order to get a Xubuntu desktop instead of a
plain XFCE one, I just added the LD_LIBRARY_PATH fix to that for now.
_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Christoffer Krakou
Fleten.net APS
_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user