Mike, I just upgraded x2goserver and friends to the new versions in the Ubuntu x2go stable PPA, and I have verified that my problem has indeed been fixed by the broken links fix that you mentioned.
Thanks, - Ben S. On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Benjamin Shadwick <[email protected]>wrote: > Thanks Mike. I'll try to remember to verify the fix (by removing my > workaround) when it is pushed to the stable PPA. > > On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Mike Gabriel < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi all, >> >> >> On Di 28 Feb 2012 06:29:21 CET Benjamin Shadwick wrote: >> >> I'm using Xubuntu 11.10 and can no longer login after upgrading to a >>> recent >>> stable version of x2goserver. I tried changing my session to open a >>> Terminal instead of starting an X session, then tried to start the X >>> session from the Terminal prompt, and got the following error message: >>> >>> xscreensaver: error while loading shared libraries: libNX_Xext.so.6: >>> cannot >>> open shared object file: No such file or directory >>> xfce4-session: error while loading shared libraries: libNX_Xext.so.6: >>> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory >>> >>> My LD_LIBRARY_PATH was set to just /usr/lib/nx/X11/Xinerama but >>> libNX_Xext.so.6 was in /usr/lib/nx/X11 >>> >>> I added /usr/lib/nx/X11 to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and that seemed to get things >>> working again. Since I am already using a script to set some environment >>> variables in order to get a Xubuntu desktop instead of a plain XFCE one, >>> I >>> just added the LD_LIBRARY_PATH fix to that for now. >>> >>> >> just for the record, this has been fixed yesterday: >> http://article.gmane.org/**gmane.linux.terminal-server.**x2go.devel/3496<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel/3496> >> >> Greets, >> >> Mike >> >> -- >> >> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM >> mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen >> fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419 >> >> GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B >> mail: mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.**de<[email protected]>, >> http://das-netzwerkteam.de >> >> freeBusy: >> https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.**de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-** >> netzwerkteam.de.xfb<https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> X2Go-User mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user >> >
_______________________________________________ X2Go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
