Hi Christoffer,

On Mi 29 Feb 2012 10:22:18 CET christoffer krakou wrote:

Hello everyone

I have managed to come up with a somewhat simple fix for this issue, that works for every desktop. I edited the $HOME/.bashrc file on the server to change the following:

1. comment out the line that says
        # If not running interactively, don't do anything
        [ -z "$PS1" ] && return
to make the bashrc run during ssh also
2. append "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib/nx/X11" to the end of the file.

This works on a per-user basis. putting the line in /etc/profile dosnt make it work globally.

This is a tricky, but nasty work-around. I am currently testing a fix just provided in Git:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=nx-libs.git;a=commitdiff;h=a71cebf0418d1d2c4fbc1012957bf1f1b54742cc

Mike



--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpeU50bpshmP.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to