On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Ian Bennett <[email protected]> wrote: > Lee, > Here is one (of many) I use. It's fairly self explanatory. This file is > called tuggeranong.geo > > FILENAME tuggeranong.jpg > TIEPOINT 0 0 149.001207 -35.373442 > TIEPOINT 5668 3471 149.251204 -35.498439 > IMAGESIZE 5668 3471 > # > # Converted by Benny's script > # > > The IMAGESIZE was found using the "identify" program which is part of > the > Imagemagick suite of tools (I think). > Given you are referencing two points on the map by pixel location, I > can't > see why you absolutely have to use top left and bottom right. I haven't > tested this though as I know the lat/long for the top left and bottom right > of the images I use. > > Ian > VK1IAN > A very novice Xastir user.
Thanks Ian, I was just documenting the answers I had received previously. Regards, Lee _______________________________________________ Xastir mailing list [email protected] http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir
