On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 03:57:26PM +0800, Tony Breeds wrote:

> Hi All,
>       These patches update the xm-test code to be more easily portable
> to new architecture. This focus of this endeavor is PPC but I believe
> that IA64 also benefits.
> Patch summary:
>  1: Instead of using a dated snapshot (which no longer exists)
>     use buildroot-snapshot.

The last time I built a xm-test ramdisk, the buildroot-snapshot was broken,
and I had to go back a few days to find a working one.  I'm wary of using
buildroot-snapshot for that reason.  Does anyone work within the buildroot
community?  Perhaps we could persuade them to keep "released" versions around,
rather than just the expiring, daily snapshots?