Hi Brett,
Here are the steps.. :

 -- Do a create like on Linux_CD_Install image in the image store.
 -- Give a name CentOS_5_2
 -- Edit CentOS_5_2
   - Select the disk that is pointing to /dev/cdrom
   - click on properties.
   - In the dialog that pops up, change from Physical disk to File/VBD
   - change /dev/cdrom to full path of the iSO
   - press ok.
 -- Provision the image :)

This should work, but let us know if you run in to problems
/Jd