On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:10 PM, jd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Brett,
> Here are the steps.. :
>  -- Do a create like on Linux_CD_Install image in the image store.
>  -- Give a name CentOS_5_2

So far so good...

>  -- Edit CentOS_5_2

Assuming you mean right click and edit "VM Config Settings".

>   - Select the disk that is pointing to /dev/cdrom

I think this is the start of the issue, I don't see any disk pointing
to /dev/cdrom.  I'm running CentOS as the Dom0 and the DVD drive is

>   - click on properties.
>   - In the dialog that pops up, change from Physical disk to File/VBD
>   - change /dev/cdrom to full path of the iSO

I tried adding my own cdrom as you describe without any luck.  When I
select 'Hard Drive' under 'Installation Method' it says I have no hard
drives, including I would suppose the hard drive I'm trying to install

>   - press ok.
>  -- Provision the image :)
> This should work, but let us know if you run in to problems

I'm not sure what the next step is to diagnose this issue, seems to me
that the basic issue is the installation isn't seeing the hard disks.