Detlef Vollmann wrote:
>>> Now I have another question on this: on the PXA I have a hardware
>>> problem so that I must sometimes set the next match value to the
>>> match value after the next one, so effectively loosing one
>>> interrupt.

Just out of curiosity: What is the technical background of this issue?
Does it mean that the hardware is not able to trigger a timer event over
a certain period of time and you therefore have to defer the event until
this is possible again? Do you know ahead of time when this will happen?
Or only when you try to set the timer and the hardware tells you about
it somehow?

Looks like designing a real-time application around such a quirk isn't
that easy. But it's not a generic PXA issue, is it?