Philippe Gerum wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 18:56 +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
>> I can confirm the failing NMI test here on my notebook with both nucleus
>> and native skin built into the kernel. I haven't seen false positive
>> NMIs yet, but the tracer is still on. Will switch off and re-check.
>
> FWIW, here, the false positive is raised immediately when starting the
> latency test.

Still no "luck" here, i.e. the watchdog only triggers when I reduce the
threshold. But I'm not on the box where I originally observed this
effect, and that one is out of reach for me now. Remains mysterious,
maybe chipset-dependent. Fortunately, it's only a debug feature.

Jan

PS: Hey, looks good for France. I do have to switch the "program" now. :)