Hi,

Thank you for your hints.

I patched my kernel the new adeos patch
(adeos-ipipe-2.6.17-i386-1.5-00.patch). and I did this tests :

- SMP on and PCI_MSI on : my PC boots. I installed xenomai 2.2.0. I can see
my 2 virtual processors with "cat /proc/cpuinfo" BUT, I don't have
interrupts.

- SMP on and PCI_MSI off : The PC boots and I see my 2 virtual processors.

- SMP off and PCI_MSI on : The PC boots, I have my interrupts.

It seems to me that the new patch disables the PCI_MSI when the SMP is on.
The new patch doesn't seem to fix my problem.

Thanks for your help.

Wael.