Jan Kiszka wrote:
Hi,

the new Xenomai example repository has been created. I don't want to
repeat here what is explained already on the related wiki page, please
have a look at

        http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/Examples

Instead, let me sketch what could be done next:

 o Port existing examples, snippets, demos from ksrc/skins/* over, make
   them compilable and runnable if required.

 o Identify what kind of examples are lacking. You, the user, is needed
   here. What do *you* think is missing, what would be helpful to show?

 o Check what is needed to compile kernel-based examples over PPC 2.4.
   Philippe indicated that some switches are likely missing (x86 is fine
   already, other archs are 2.6-only).

Some time ago I sent a patch for RTnet using the "kernel CFLAGS capturing" trick to get proper switches for 2.4:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9493711&forum_id=24610

We could do the same trick here.

 o Regarding RTDM: driver patterns would be nice. Someone (who I don't
   recall ATM, sorry) once posted a template for a PCI driver. Feel
   invited to repost an updated version. Any further suggestion or ready
   code is welcome as well.

Jan

Wolfgang.