Jan Kiszka wrote:
> I would apply now, but all my autotool versions I have around seem to be
> different from yours. Should I just check-in the source part and leave
> the bootstrap run pending until anyone of you can kick it?

You can commit the changes, I will run the auto-tools once it is done. I
am not sure I have the proper versions of the autotools either, but any
reasonably recent version should be Ok anyway.

                                                 Gilles Chanteperdrix

Xenomai-core mailing list

Reply via email to