Patrick wrote:
 > Please ignore my first wrong mail ;-)
 >

 > Hi,
 >

 > I am trying to found the bug in xenomai for PXA270 machine (xenomai 2.3.4,
 > ipipe 1.7-06 and kernel 2.6.20).
 >

 > I have localised that the problem is coming when rt_task_create call
 > __ipipe_restore_pipeline_head (called by xnlock_put_irq_restore) in
 > ipipe/core.c.
 >
 > I think that the problem is the call to __clear_bit(IPIPE_STALL_FLAG,
 > &head->cpudata[cpuid].status);
 >
 > If I don't execute this function on the rt_task_create the system doesn't
 > freeze (but my application doesn't work correctly).

This point (xnlock_put_irqrestore in rt_task_create) is the point where
the escalation virq is handled in Xenomai domain and xnpod_schedule
switches to the new task. So, by not clearing the stall bit, you prevent
this virq from being handled. What comes after xnlock_put_irqrestore
should be xnpod_schedule_handler in pod.c.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.